The new collection of SWR wheels further enhances the already excellent level of performance.
New options of profile allow the cyclist to choose the most suitable one to be used on various types of routes: from fast, flat circuits to hilly stretches, to the long climbs of the Dolomites.
The careful choice of materials and the method of construction ensures high rigidity at very low weights: particularly the carbon fibre and the use of next-generation HTG resins ensure excellent braking and rideability in all conditions.
New graphics with several options are designed to perfectly compliment your bike.
- Front And Rear Body: AL 7075 T6
- Axle: AL 7075 T6
- Bearings: EZO
- Adjustment System: Smoothness Adjustment Ring
- Freewheel Body: AL 7075 T6
- Compatibility: Campagnolo/Sram/Shimano
- Material: UD Carbon FIbre
- Rim Height: 36mm
- Rim Width: 24mm
- Valve Hole Diameter 6.5mm
- Tubeless Compatible (Kit Sold Separately)
- Material: Aisi 302 Stainless Steel (Sapim)
- Shape: Straight Pull, flat, double butted
- Nipples: AL 7075 T6
- Spoke Number: 18 front and 24 rear
- Spoke pattern: Radial front and rear left side /crossed x2 rear drive side